Our Service Includes
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the next steps you can expect once we receive your interest form:
- A Duke Energy representative will contact you in the next 48 hours to discuss your camera needs
- We will schedule a site visit to evaluate potential locations for camera installation
- You will receive a quoted design from us to review and approve
- We will coordinate installation services
- We will work with you to maintain your camera equipment so you can keep a better eye on your property
The type of camera equipment needed for your project depends on the needs of your business. MetroView supports safety, security, license plate readers, parking control, traffic management, and more.
Depending on the type of cameras and the quantity your business needs the cost will vary. There is a monthly fee for the security camera service, and the cost varies.
Yes, the typical agreement is a five-year commitment.
Once our team has completed a site visit to better understand the needs of your business and determine the best locations for camera installation, the process typically takes three to four weeks.
MetroView is only available to nonresidential customers.
In some states, the utility does not have an unmetered tariff that would enable us to attach camera equipment to utility assets. However, we may be able to find other suitable structures on which to attach our equipment and still offer this service to you.