Register for Duke Energy One’s webinar on how Efficiency-as-a-Service has helped real customers like you cut their energy bills with zero out-of-pocket costs.
To get answers to your questions attend a webinar featuring a panel of Direct Efficiency customers.
October 24, 2023, 1-2 PM Eastern Standard Time
Our customer-panelists represent a range of industries including:
- John Hieronymous, Environmental, Health and Safety Manager,
ZF Active Safety and Electronics, Commercial Vehicle Solutions, ZF Group
- Todd Wegenast, Environmental Compliance Manager,
Coats Americas North and Central America Cluster, Coats
- Marcus Holmes, Director of Facilities,
Shorecrest Preparatory School, St. Petersburg, Florida
Attend this short, hour-long webinar to:
- Hear from real Direct Efficiency customers on how they saved money and did not pay any out-of-pocket costs – and how you can, too
- Find out why Direct Efficiency is a far better option than taking out a loan or paying for an upgrade yourself
- Respond to questions about what’s motivating you to improve your energy efficiency, what’s now holding you back, and what technologies interest you
- Ask questions to real Direct Efficiency customers and Direct Efficiency representatives
To Register. Please complete the form below.
Duke Energy One (“DEOne”) is not the same company as Duke Energy Corporation’s regulated utilities, including Duke Energy Carolinas, Duke Energy Florida, Duke Energy Kentucky, Duke Energy Indiana, Duke Energy Ohio and Duke Energy Progress (“Regulated Utilities”);
DE One is not in any way sanctioned by the state utility commissions regulating the Regulated Utilities; Purchasers of products or services from DEOne will receive no preference or special treatment from the Regulated Utilities; and a customer does not have to buy products or services from DEOne in order to continue to receive the same safe and reliable electric or gas service from the Regulated Utilities. Nonpayment for these products or services may result in removal from the program, but will not result in disconnection of electric or gas service by the Regulated Utilities. THIS MESSAGE IS PAID FOR BY THE SHAREHOLDERS OF DUKE ENERGY CORPORATION.
Duke Energy One does not expressly or implicitly warrant the performance of installed products and is not liable for any damage caused by the installation of these products or for any damage caused by the malfunction of the installed products. Duke Energy One is not affiliated with Allumia, and does not make or warrant the lighting or managed services performed by Allumia.