Investing in a Brighter Tomorrow
Get to Know the Duke Energy Foundation
We know that our long-term success is deeply intertwined with the health and well-being of the customers and communities we serve.
We are building a smarter energy grid, one that also creates societal and economic benefits. What does that mean to you? It means that in all our efforts, we aim to use our unique capabilities to address important community needs.
Through the Duke Energy Foundation, we are helping to amplify the benefits of the clean energy transition in our communities. We are pursuing initiatives that create vibrant economies, build climate resiliency and support justice, equity, and inclusion across each of our territories.
We strive to provide shared solutions by finding a way to truly light up people’s lives – and build a brighter tomorrow.
We know that for communities to thrive they need consistent support and investments – and that is why we plan to invest more than $150 million in our communities over the next five years. Take a look at some of the impacts that we are making in communities across our territories already.
Featured in this video:
- United Way of Upstate – South Carolina
- MORTAR and K&J Seafood – Ohio
- St. Pete College and Urban League of Pinellas County – Florida
- The Bakers Table – Ohio
- United Way Suncoast – Florida
- Profound Gentleman, Profound Ladies and Village of Wisdom – North Carolina
- Food Bank of Central and Carolinas and the Filling Station – North Carolina
- Hope Southern – Indiana